- One-hour seminar (in person, virtual webinar or hybrid)
- 50-minute learning seminar followed by 10-minute Q&A
- Option to create a series of ongoing sessions to address different topics, relevant to your organisation’s health interests
- A choice of topics to choose from including: How to support energy at work, Eating well while working from home, How to increase natural immunity from illness, How to support physical and mental health of shift workers, How to improve congitive performance, Nutrition myth busters, Supporting women’s health in the workplace (periods, pregnancy, menopause), Eating for a healthy brain, Stress-busting, Improving sleep, Exercise and more...
- Follow-up resources supplied by email, including recipes and posters to share in the workplace and digitally with employees
- Option for employees to book follow-up 1:1 sessions with Wholistic Health by Lara
Employee wellbeing seminars
Today’s world can be really difficult for employees, and the companies trying to retain and support them. Maybe you want to help your employees prevent burnout and other stress-related conditions? Improve their wellbeing or optimise performance, which can lead to higher self confidence and organisational success.
Forget tickbox corporate wellbeing “perks”. With a background in Psychology, Neuroscience (MSc Hons.), Naturopathy and Clinical Nutritional Therapy, I offer a meaningful approach to employee wellbeing through corporate webinars, workshops and personalised health MOT programmes.
To help your employees “reset” and feel empowered to improve every area of their cognitive and physical health. In the workplace, and at home.