- A half-day workshop (in person, virtual or hybrid)
- Multiple topics will be covered, tailored for your organisation and areas of interest
- An example of a half day workshop may include topics such as: How to support energy at work, Eating for cognitive performance and How to increase natural immunity to reduce sickness
- Follow-up resources supplied by email, including recipes and posters to share in the workplace and digitally with employees
- A report provided of any areas of concern highlighted from Q&As to help improve employee productivity, performance and retention going forward
- Option to have follow-up 1:1 consultations with Wholistic Health by Lara to address any areas of concern
- Includes a 30-minute Q&A session
Employee wellbeing workshops
Today’s world can be really difficult for employees, and the companies trying to retain and support them. Maybe you want to help your employees prevent burnout and other stress-related conditions? Improve their wellbeing or optimise performance, which can lead to higher self confidence and organisational success.
Forget tickbox corporate wellbeing “perks”. With a background in Psychology, Neuroscience (MSc Hons.), Naturopathy and Clinical Nutritional Therapy, I offer a meaningful approach to employee wellbeing through corporate webinars, workshops and personalised health MOT programmes.
To help your employees “reset” and feel empowered to improve every area of their cognitive and physical health. In the workplace, and at home.